- General: $8
- Student/Senior: $6
- Military: $7
ActionFest 2012 BADGE — $100
- Priority entry to ActionFest screenings, panels, and parties, as well as the Awards Ceremony and the Stunt Show. Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis until venue reaches full capacity. BADGE-holders will be seated before single-ticket-holders.
- Limited BADGEs available. Get yours before they sell out!
Festival schedule, screenings and events subject to change or cancellation without notice. Complete info and terms available at festival website: www.actionfest.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attendees and those interested in attending ActionFest 2012 should familiarize themselves with the following Terms and Conditions regarding the use of tickets, badges and attendance at the festival in general:
- AGE RESTRICTION: We regret that Festival Screenings are restricted by law to adults aged 18 years and older. Festival parties are restricted to adults aged 21 years and older.
- PRICING: Prices subject to revision, applicable taxes and advance ordering fees.
- AVAILABILITY: All advance and door-purchased tickets and badges are in limited supply, and subject to availability.
- ADVANCE TICKETING PROVIDER: Advance Box Office Service provided by Carolina Cinemas. Advance tickets can be purchased online at http://www.carolinacinemas.com/asheville/ or in person at The Carolina Asheville. Hours of operation are 11AM – 11PM. All major credit cards are accepted. Advance tickets are subject to a nominal processing fee. BADGE Holders can pick up only one ticket per film per time slot. Tickets can be exchanged 15 minutes before showtime without penalty. Any attempt to pick up multiple tickets for the same timeslot will result in the immediate loss of the BADGE.
- SAME DAY TICKETS: Any remaining tickets not sold in advance for any screening will be available at the Venue Box Office from one hour before the first ActionFest screening of the day.
- ADDITIONAL CHARGES: Prices are in American dollars and subject to applicable taxes and advance ordering fees.
- ALL SALES FINAL: No cancellation, refunds or exchanges. Tickets are good only for the screening for which they are issued. Tickets and badges will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and are non-transferable or re-sellable.
- TICKET & BADGE PICK-UP: Your advance purchased tickets or All-Access BADGES will not be mailed to you. Your order will be available for pick up in person, at the The Carolina Asheville box office. Hours of operation are 11AM – 11PM. Valid photo ID and the credit card used for purchase will be required for all pick-ups. If you used Paypal to purchase an ActionFest BADGE, the receipt and photo ID will be required.
- SEATING: Please arrive at your screening venue a minimum of 30 minutes prior to each screening to ensure seating. Seating is NOT guaranteed for ticket or badge holders arriving less than 15 minutes before scheduled screening times, as vacant seats are liable to be filled by those waiting in the Rush Line.
- RUSH TICKETS: At sold-out screenings, those without tickets can join the Rush Line. A limited number of Rush tickets will be released at the door, a few minutes before each screening, depending on the number of available seats.
- LATECOMERS: Latecomers with valid tickets or badges will be seated only at the discretion of ActionFest staff, if seats are available. There will be no admittance 15 minutes after the start of a program.
- EXHIBITION FORMATS: When a film print is not available, the highest possible quality digital version will be screened.
- USE OF DIGITAL DEVICES: Use of cameras and any recording devices is strictly prohibited during screenings. In addition, personal digital devices including pagers, cellular phones, and wrist watch alarms and chimes must be switched to silent for screenings.
- PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY IN PUBLIC AREAS: Use of an ActionFest ticket or badge or attendance at any ActionFest event constitutes acknowledgment of willingness to appear in photographs, motion pictures, and videos taken in public areas in and around screenings, venues, parties and other events associated with ActionFest. The Festival is hereby released from any liability resulting from use of such photographs, motion pictures and/or videos.
- USE OF EMAIL: All online purchases of Tickets to ActionFest events require a valid contact email to be provided. In addition ALL sales of Festival badges, whether online, in person or by phone, require a valid contact email to be provided. Emails used for purchases will be automatically added to ActionFest’s Email Updates list. They will not be provided or sold to any third parties. The ActionFest updates list can be easily un-subscribed from with a single-click on the “Unsubscribe button.